Nuad Boran Thaï - Thai Massage Madrid
Thai massage or Nuad Boran is a system of massage and assisted stretching developed in Thailand and influenced by the traditional medicine systems of India, China, and Southeast Asia. Now, you have Thai massage in Madrid.
Traditional Thai medicine has been around for over 1000 years, in much the same way as is used today. His recent worldwide expansion has been very successful.
The story goes that the Traditional Thai Massage dates back to the time of Buddha, in more than 2500 years ago, specifically to its creator Khru (teacher) Jivaka Komaraphat or Po (father) Shivako as Thais affectionately call him.
Ancient books tell that Shivako was the personal physician Sakya Court, led by the father of Siddhartha (Buddha), King Suddhodana.
On the other hand, it is known that an important part of Chinese medicine is Tui Na massage, which is based on deep work under pressure and joint manipulation. Khru Shivako developed a technique merging many of the stretches and yoga asanas, while pressure exerted on the fingers, hands, elbows, knees and feet, complete with Chinese massage joint manipulation.
Nuad Boran, also known as Nuad Rak Sa, has two main branches:
- Nuad Raj Sam Nak or Rachasamnak, transmitted by codified knowledge from the traditional doctors of the court of the ancient Kingdoms of Siam, Ayutthaya and Sukkothai, consists of strict accupressure. This massage style was soft, delicate and precise. The therapist usually we only use his hands as a sign of respect for the Kings. In turn, working on only three positions: Lying on back (supine), Lying Side (lateral position), Sitting upright.
- Nuad Cha Loye Sak or Chaleeysak, literally «Pressure in honour of prisoners», generaly known as «common massage» consists of protocols of pressures, streching and ostéopathic mobilisations operated with practitioner’s thumbs, palms, elbows, knees or feet .This branch was mostly transmitted by oral tradition.
This aspect is essential, rather than given in a mechanical or forceful way. A compassive description of Thai Massage is the physical application of loving kindness.
Thai massage is a particularly unique form of massage as it is performed primarily on the floor and there is no massage oils used. The client will change into loose, comfortable clothing and like on a mat.
The client will be placed into a selection of yoga-inspired positions and deep pressures will be applied to the body as the major part of the massage process. The pressure can be static and also rhythmic. The practitioner will perform the massage principally with the hands and locked forearms. However, legs and feet can be used to fixate the limbs of the client. Clients commonly state that they feel rejuvenated, relaxed and energized after a Healthy Thai massage
Some of the innumerable physical, mental, psychological benefits of Thai massage are:
Physical Benefits of Thai Massage:
- Help detoxification of the body and boost immune system
- Increase blood circulation, lower blood pressure
- Good for muscle relaxation, increase flexibility in your muscles, increase mobility
- Improve breathing
- Improves posture, balance, corrects body alignments and dissolves energy blockages
- Improves athletic performance
- Help arthritis and back pain,
- Help tone the body, strengthen joints and fight diseases, including chronic joint problems
- Prevents illnesses and alleviates degenerative diseases
- Slows the aging process
Thai Massage Madrid
Mental Benefits of Thai Massage:
- Improve your outlook towards life; builds an emotional balance
- Help with concentration and creativity/ Mind and body concentration
- Clear and calm your mind
- Help you gain mental clarity
Psychological effects of Thai Massage
- Reduce and relieve stress and anxiety
- Help people boost their inner energy levels
- Develop discipline and self-control
- Achieve better health, increases health and vitality.
- Raise the energy level and stamina
- Build internal power (and creates a natural confidence)