Lomi ‘Ili ‘Ili - Hot Stone Massage
Hot stone massage is a specialty massage where the therapist uses smooth, heated stones, either as an extension of their own hands, or by placing them on the body while they massage other parts of the body. The heat can be both deeply relaxing and help warm up tight muscles so the therapist can work more deeply, more quickly.
The heat from the stones relaxes muscles and increases blood flow to the body which further accelerates the healing process. Increased circulation as a result of using heated stones promotes both physical and mental relaxation which allows the massage therapist to manipulate deeper muscles of the body for an intense and therapeutic experience.
A key element of volcanic stone massage performed, it is the application of hot stones that act at two levels:
- Statically, therapeutic lobbying specific points. The heat of the stones helps muscles to relax, allowing the massage therapist to manipulate the deep tissues more effectively.
- Dynamically performing massage maneuvers well defined. A hot stone massage can provide greater relief due to the nature and intense massage.
Benefits of Hot Stone Massage:
- Provides relief from pain associated with fibromyalgia, arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome and other chronic conditions.
- Decreases pain and muscle spasms.
- Reduces chronic stress and tension.
- Increases flexibility in joints, aiding in easier mobility and movement.
- Relieves pain and tension created by strained and contracted muscles.
- Calms the psyche.
Health Conditions Treated with Hot Stone Massage:
- Muscular aches and pains.
- Back Pain.
- Stress, Anxiety.
- Circulatory problems.
If you would like to try a Hot Stones massage, call today at Telf. (+34) 686-576-091 to find out more information on our hot stone massage or book an appointment with our very talented massage therapists.