Chinese Massage using the feet
CAI BEI massage performed with the feet: There are many different styles of massage performed with bare feet that originated in India, Japan, Thailand, China and Philippines. Some are practiced on a carpet or mat, others require support to control the balance, as the roof racks, chairs, bamboo rods, poles, and even ropes and chains. Specifically, Cai Bei, massage performed with feet, has its roots in Asia (mainly China and India) and is based on Traditional Chinese Medicine, specifically, Chinese Tui-Na massage. This technique is not only done with the foot pressure, but also applies a massage with them.
Cai Bei (walk on back massage) is a type of therapy-massage in which the therapist walks on the client's back, using parallel bars anchored to the roof and other accessories to control both the support and the balance to vary the pressure and weight for a correct application of various foot movements along the body and pressure from the foot of the therapist in strategic acupressure points located along the energy meridians.
The force required to perform the massage is generated entirely by the force of gravity and the masseur uses his body as a tool. The weight of the masseur is making the massage, which helped by the parallel bars to which the subject and with the help of your arms can lessen the force or, in some cases, increase if the muscular effort is down.
With this method, the amount of force available to perform the massage is about three times higher than a manual massage. The amount of uniform pressure applied to the body by Cai Bei can rarely be exercised with the hand. The foot represents a larger area, thus covering more tissue with the result that more pressure can be applied without bruises on the client and can be maintained for a longer period of time. This stimulates a larger area and increases muscle release and blood flow to the treated area more efficiently.
It is an energy massage that helps to unblock tensions and muscle contractions, producing a sense of relief and comfort immediately, stimulating the production of endorphins, dopamine and serotonin, chemicals that make the body feel good.
Cai Bei massage is performed on a japanese tatami at floor level, or even on a stretcher, comfortable clothes made of natural fibers. The technique include exerting pressure, stretching and rocking with the feet, knees and sometimes hands and / or thumbs. A bodywork style ideal for people with a solid structure which tend to become more compact and rigid when they are tense.
Especially for those who love strong and deep back work. The Cai Bei or oriental massage performed with feet is ideal for those who want a treatment that is results-oriented and successful, those with chronic low and upper back pain, mild scoliosis or sciatica, people with physical fitness, athletes and those who cannot get enough pressure in a conventional massage.
- Activation and stimulation of the body's defense system.
- Eliminates muscle contractures, releases tension and relaxes the muscles and joints. Relax your bigger muscles and alleviates any tension that may be difficult to fall asleep or remain in a deep sleep. This gives you full cycles of sleep needed for optimal performance and good health.
- Pressing on trigger points, you unlock the body.
- It activates and unlocks the energy system.
- Stimulates circulation and increases the blood flow to the area. This will help blood carry oxygen and nutrients to the muscles and major organs.
- Great power to eliminate fatigue and stress.
- Adjusting the skeletal structure.
- Increased flexibility.
You should not receive a massage session CAI-BEI if...
- Are pregnant or trying to get pregnant.
- If you have had breast implants in the past year.
- If you have skin lesions or varicose veins.
- If you have tuberculosis, thrombosis, aneurysms, kidney disorders.
- If you have a recent injury.
- Special care will be taken for clients with pacemakers.
The Cai-Bei offers the best results in combination with other techniques, such as therapeutic massage Tui-Na Chinese, traditional Thai massage, Thai-Yoga or Traditional Balinese massage.
If you are in Madrid, Spain, you can experience the benefits of Cai Bei by visiting Xiao Ying Massage Center, at Hermosilla street, nº 102, 1º A. Telf... (+34) 686 57 60 91 Madrid.